[Sponsored] Dresslink: Easy Summer Looks

Tuesday, August 25, 2015







Collaborating with Dresslink again; this time I styled two easy summer looks since its summer all year round here. I feel that both looks are super easy to wear and flattering for most body types :) I also  picked out a floppy straw hat from Dresslink this time because I am personally rather obsessed with the straw hot look that's so hot right now haha. It works really well for me because my hair tends to become flat after some time, and the hat helps me to conceal that flaw. 

If you're interested in getting any of the above pieces the links are below ♥︎

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Hope you guys liked these two looks, do let me know what you think in the comments box below!


8 comments:

  1. This is great, you have brought out the beauty of them all <3

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturally Beautiful....

    Love :)

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like floppy straw hat too...surely you pick a right one!

    LaCresha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot believe that you are a mama of a baby girl...you are absolutely pretty in the out fits above!!

    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an encorager!
    I have a baby with me now, I just cannot believe that I can have the same out fits on me ...
    However, there must be a starting point anyway.. Thank you for shraing!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know how did you do it...
    Wow, it is an Inspiration.
    You are superb,
    and the dresslink is perfect!!!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the contrast in this shot. Gorgeous

    Kayla Fletcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. casual on point yet elegant!

    Benji

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.