[Sponsored] Outfit: Salient Label

Saturday, June 20, 2015






Collaborating with Salient Label this time for this outfit post ♡ Picked out this Mel Dress for myself because I fell in love with it's silhouette! I think it elongates my body perfectly and makes me look a lot taller than I really am :)

Salient Label is a womenswear brand that not only offers you a gorgeous selection of stylish minimal pieces, they also have their own exclusive line of clothing. I especially found their drape designs very beautiful and interesting, definitely not something you can easily find elsewhere! 


The lovely people at Salient Label would also like to extend a 15% discount to all my readers (yay!), simply key in 'SLAUD15%' during checkout :)
Head on over to www.salientlabel.com and happy shopping ♡


5 comments:

  1. Very unique choice!

    Pam Malsom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is different....I like that!

    Nunes

    ReplyDelete
  3. you add such elegant silhouette to it!


    Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simplicity is beauty! love these pictures>

    Missrere

    ReplyDelete
  5. relax, easy and with style. I like that!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.