Outfit: Denim Blackout X Artease Cafe

Sunday, November 09, 2014


"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there."





Decided to try out one of the cafes near our area on saturday, and the only one that didn't seem like there was going to be a queue at was Artease :) The food selection was pretty limited but I did really like the Salted Caramel Milk Tea! Everything was reasonably priced as well ♥︎
-
I've been too comfortable with staying in lately that going out (especially when the weather is really hot) has become something that requires major effort. But each time I've managed to drag myself out to meet a friend, it's always a great experience. Yesterday was no exception :) Maybe it's because I've become a lot more selective about who I meet as well. And I'm so thankful to still have good friends who are always there for me despite us meeting so much less now. Note to self: Never ever take anyone for granted. 

Outfit: Denim Outer - Calvin Klein / Dress - Tracyeinny / Shoes - Zara / Bag - Chanel

2 comments:

  1. So true, Never take any friend of ours for granted.
    Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
    Sweet is the memory of distant friends too! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.

    Nice to meet you here. Both of you smile beautifully. Cherish your moments ...and smile always!

    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Audrey,

    You are one of such beautiful stars in my life!

    You are so far away from me ....yet so close in my heart
    As you have begun the next phase of your life ....

    A tiny life you carry
    As you do your own
    For nine months day in and day out
    You are never alone

    She walks with you
    She moves with you
    She doesn’t talk to you
    But she feels what you do

    Enjoy every moment you share with her now
    For you are deemed to be her Best Friend;
    The brightest star of her life forever!

    Love always,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.