Jill Stuart Loose Powder In Natural Review

Sunday, October 05, 2014


Jill Stuart Loose Powder In Natural Review

Recently got my hands on a smaller sized version of the beautifully packaged loose powder that promises a velvety soft finish with a "soft focus effect that gently covers any uneven areas or pores". I must say, I honestly love the texture of the powder, feels soft and fluffy (not sure if it's because of a placebo effect)! I also really like the peachy colour of the powder, I think it makes my face look more radiant as compared to the Makeup Forever Micro HD Powder.  The only thing I dislike about it is it's packaging :/ I love love love how it looks on the outside, but I don't like the plastic sift used to separate the powder. I prefer the kind of packaging where they use a net-like thing to hold the powder in so it wouldn't spill when I bring it out! I'm still really happy with this product nonetheless, and would love to try their loose powders in Lucent and Shimmer as well! :)



Here's a picture of me using Jill Stuart Loose Powder in Natural..


Find out more here ♥︎
Available in Natural, Lucent and Shimmer


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.