Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme Review

Monday, September 08, 2014


Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme

A deeply hydrating moisturiser that promises to strengthen and beautify skin. It replenishes your skin with the surprising power of Camellia Alba PFA**, its exclusive emblematic flower. Targeted at normal to dry skin, this product aims to provide lasting moisture and protection all day for your skin. 


My Review

My skin started peeling 2-3weeks ago due to dehydration when I was sick. I realised my usual gel moisturisers were no longer effective and I needed something that could quickly rescue my skin from it's terribly gross state. After reading several reviews on different products I decided to try the Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme. I've been using this product for 3 days now and my skin has completely stopped peeling! To be honest, I was expecting results, but not immediate ones. So, I was pleasantly surprised that after just one night of application, and my peeling reduced by about 70%! 

I find this product to be really effective for super dry skin. I also love its light fruity scent and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I do, however, find the consistency a little too thick and it didn't glide onto my skin as smoothly as I hoped it would. 

Where to buy? Price?
$120 at all Chanel makeup counters







No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.