[Sponsored] Eyebrow Tweezing at Browhaus Singapore

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


Got my brows done at Browhaus yesterday, and I really liked the treatment! I have super sensitive brows and have had pretty bad experiences with eyebrow threading and tweezing previously. So, I've been resorting to shaving my brows the past few years resulting in horrible ingrown hairs. :/ I've been hoping to somehow get rid of them, so I was really happy when Browhaus invited me to try their treatments. Ended up opting for tweezing this time because it was supposed to be less painful than threading. 


My experience:

Zenice, my therapist, was really gentle yet fast! I was honestly surprised that it didn't hurt at all while she was tweezing the top portion of my brows. The skin underneath my brows did hurt quite a bit though, because of all the gross ingrown hairs, but she was quick and it didn't last for long. After that she even applied some soothing cream for me so I'd feel better! Now I've clean, beautiful brows that are ingrown hair free :)

( If you want to try getting your brows fixed by the same therapist, 
look for Zenice at the Great World City Outlet )


Here are the prices for their basic brow treatments ♥︎


They are also having a promotion now at their new outlet :)

Enjoy 50% off your first brow shaping service at their new outlet located at One Raffles Place!
Promotion is valid for new customers to ORP and limited to one redemption per customer.

One Raffles Place #04-01
Call 65326425 to make a booking



No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.