Bag Of The Day: Givenchy Pandora Box Bag F/W'14

Thursday, April 10, 2014


OMG. I can't imagine anything more perfect than this right now. If you've been following me for awhile, you'd know that I'm absolutely crazy over all things black, grey and silver ♥︎ I fell in love with Givenchy's pandora bag a couple of years ago, and now I'm so happy that they released a more rigid version in pure silver for fall! 


I actually do really like this new shape as well, it's like a more polished version of the pandora. 






This pretty little bag comes in 2 sizes, the regular and the mini ( I am of course a fan of the mini! ). My current pandora is a mini and I'm still amazed by how many things I can stuff into it. These bags also come in all kinds of colours and textures, prices start at about $1476(USD) and moves higher for larger sizes or exotic skins. Fallen in love with the new Pandora Box Bag yet? ♥︎

  


No comments:

I'd love to hear from you!

Powered by Blogger.